Bcc: lauren.harris@gmail.com
This year it goes to... Lauren "Higgs" Harris. It is true that she is my only sister, but you aren't automatically the most ______ person by being the only one in the running. For example, although she is my only sister, I would not call her my sister that most resembles a dartboard, or my most Chinese sister. Thus, the title is a true award.
She gets it by me happenstancingly coming across the senior film on the movie section of her facebook page. She then goes to plug this blog. The clincher is that it came from her own accord, straight from her "Higgs" Harris Heart, no prompting by me. Thanks, sis (if you read this).
2 comments:
Hey Carson, can we still get copies of your senior video?
Yes. But it will probably be a burned version of one that I uploaded onto my computer. Let me try to see if I can burn it on DVD.
Post a Comment