A Higgs blog with an extra g for 'good'.
Hey, a family blog on Blogger that is Christian and not LDS, congrats.;) And you were wearing white.In a hour Blogger Next blog search this time of day I will find 5 or so LDS family blogs. Basically as many as Christian ones. Thanks.Russ;)
Holy blog. The man is right...I always end up at LDS blogs when I hit "next blog". I just thought I was crazy....Anywho, nice blog entry, broseph.
hilarious.
Thanks, yes we Christian bloggers have work to do in this world.Cheers,Russ:)I am looking to network with links, readers, and commenters, btw.
Greetings from Ocala, FL.That second photo looks like your family is levitating!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, a family blog on Blogger that is Christian and not LDS, congrats.;) And you were wearing white.
In a hour Blogger Next blog search this time of day I will find 5 or so LDS family blogs. Basically as many as Christian ones. Thanks.
Russ;)
Holy blog. The man is right...I always end up at LDS blogs when I hit "next blog". I just thought I was crazy....
Anywho, nice blog entry, broseph.
hilarious.
Thanks, yes we Christian bloggers have work to do in this world.
Cheers,
Russ:)
I am looking to network with links, readers, and commenters, btw.
Greetings from Ocala, FL.
That second photo looks like your family is levitating!
Post a Comment