Thanks.
$15
(maybe Ming dynasty, maybe department store)
$30
$15
$14,999
$15
$30 for all, or pick and choose
$0.50
($0.70 ESRP)
$30 for all
$25
made by the world, bought from World Market
30"x20"
30"x20"
$20
(it reclines)
1 1/2 lamps for $10
Set of three bar stools $45
(seat is 24" high)
Decorative thing $10
words cannot describe this piece of art, or at least not any words I know
Other items for sell (can send pictures if interested):
vintage AppleTV (the original) $25
large rake $3.99
hoe $3.95
electric leaf blower $25
electric Black and Decker weedeater with two batteries and charger $35
6 DVD player (loads 6 DVDs, not 6 individual players), possibly missing a remote $20
house- best offer











1 comment:
Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.
Post a Comment