Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy Days

Today, 'Jacob the Usurper' (as called by 'Noel the Usurped') moved in with Jorge and I. I also found out that my friends' James and Julie are pregnant with their third child. Yesterday, I found out that my cousin Cody and his wife, Tanya, were pregnant with their first.
(Medical clarification: Physiologically speaking, only the female is pregnant. Culturally speaking, you call the couple pregnant to foster unity amongst the three).

With friends from college approaching families of five, and 20 year old patients delivering their fourth babies, I'm starting to feel like I need to get on the ball before my kid's start having kids before me.

2 comments:

Meredith and Eddie said...

Well, I believe that it is both medically possibly and unfortunately culturally acceptable for you to be having kids well beyond when even your friends' kids will be having kids.

Hunter said...

right on carson, right on. that seems to be the thing to do these days, get married and then have some chiluns'...no rush though, you could easily marry someone substantially younger than you