Sunday, November 11, 2007

You may not be ready for this

I'm driving home from being post-call on OB and I check my pager to see if I was paged. I wasn't, but the time was 11:11. Think that's freaky? Just wait.

-Today's date is 11/11/07; or if you believe like many scholars that Jesus was actually born 4 B.C., then it's 11/11/11
-My age: 28, which is 11 + 11 + 6 (as in six letters in the word 'eleven')
-I was born 11 years before 1990.
-The eleventh letter of the alphabet is 'k', which would be the first letter of my name if it was spelled phonetically, or in German (who we fought in World War II, which looks an awful lot like World War Eleven).
-Eleven backwards is Nevele, essentially 'Neville', like Aaron Neville, the singer of that 'the touch, the feel of cotton, the fabric of our life' song. Want to take a gander what the t-shirt I'm wearing right now is made of?

I could probably go on, but I'll let you recuperate.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

No way... 11:11 is my favorite time and therefore 11/11 is my favorite day...for 5 years now...hence Heb. 11:11. I was born on 7/4 which is 11 and I want 11 kids.

Shay Kirwan said...

pretty sure 11/11 was my birthday, born at 11:19 which is 11:11 plus 8 minutes probably because the OB was too busy checking his pager while my mom was pushing...my first name is carolyn, supposedly the 11th in a row. On 11/11/11, I'll be 29, which is 4 years away -- 29 + 4 = 11x3. Let's stop now :)

Jorge Sanchez said...

I gained 11 lbs this year. Crazy!!

Unknown said...

This latest blog supports my theory that Carson is actually an alien.

Patrick and Candis said...

Stop it, Carson. I just got chills down my spine.

Hunter said...

What kind of drugs are you taking from the medicine room at the hospital?

apoole said...

11 = how many pounds your "ski" helmet weighs