Hey Carson. Michelle Boule here. Could you please activate the RSS feed for this blog. You should have a "sydicate this site" option on your backend. That way we can get this in our aggregators. Thanks!
This is a scary picture. And to think I was worried about you guys driving in Dallas traffic at night after a ninety-three hour shift at the hospital. And what I really should have been worried about was when Justin said you guys were just hanging around the apartment......
4 comments:
Hey Carson. Michelle Boule here. Could you please activate the RSS feed for this blog. You should have a "sydicate this site" option on your backend. That way we can get this in our aggregators. Thanks!
BTW, lovely picture. ;)
Hey Michelle. I don't know what the RSS feed is, what aggregators are, or what "syndicating a site" means, but I'll do it. I hope you're doing well.
Ok. I tried, and don't know what you are asking. I be a simpleton on computer.
This is a scary picture. And to think I was worried about you guys driving in Dallas traffic at night after a ninety-three hour shift at the hospital. And what I really should have been worried about was when Justin said you guys were just hanging around the apartment......
Post a Comment