I have been without a cellphone for a week, and was without electricity for a day. In my regression to the stone age I figured my car would break down today, I'd be able to start balancing pencils on my brow, and would star in the next Geico commercial.
It has been somewhat liberating to not have a cellphone. You don't know that people are trying to call you because they can't call you to tell you that. I feel like I have more freedom over my day since eliminating this possible interruption. That's not to say that I want whoever reads this to stop calling me, though. I desperately need your validation.
In other news, I'm in the process of uploading the senior film to the internet, and now have 3 1/2 songs roughly done for my debut 2009 album. If you have any good, profound lyrics, send them this way.
2 comments:
I am Carson,
I am a beautiful man,
of fortune,
I have no cell phone...
yaa-ahhh
I got you started with this one...of course you have to entitle this song "Carson"
I think there were some "good, profound lyrics" being written the other night--though a bit more depressing than my actual life.
Post a Comment