Friday, February 2, 2007

"12"

Tonight (Thursday), beginning at roughly 21:00, Noel and I are attempting the "impossible": watch the final 12 episodes (12pm-12am) of '24' season 1 back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back. That is, impossible to do something less productive. It will be chronologued below. All of these bloggings occur in real time.



12pm-1pm: start time 21:12
-Noel's already in trouble. During the first commercial break he guesses the
returning time will be 12 hours 16 minutes 72 seconds. He needs to get his act
together, immediately.

1pm-2pm: start time 21:56
-no events.

2pm-3pm: start time 22:37
-Noel is still struggling. He was off by 8 minutes 40 seconds on one guess.

3pm-4pm: start time 23:18
-The 24 oz coffees are now luke warm and near empty. Jorge's 12-pack of
Pepsi's are about to be in danger.

4pm-5pm: start time 00:02
-no events.

5pm-6pm: start time 00:43
-getting tired; stomach is queezy, will abort Pepsi's.

6pm-7pm: start time 01:25
-decubitus ulcer forming.

7pm-8pm: start time 02:05
-no events.

8pm-9pm: start time 02:51
-very tired.

9pm-10pm: start time 03:33
-ugghh.

10pm-11pm: start time 04:12
-asd;khj.

11pm-12am: start time 04:53


Stop time: 05:33

SWEET, SWEET VICTORY

4 comments:

Meredith and Eddie said...

So are you ready for Season 2??? Y'all are pretty cute in the morning by the way--a look all the girls go for!

Unknown said...

You mispelled chronologued

Unknown said...

I don't see any difference between the before and after pictures.

Hunter said...

I like the word "decubitus." Is there a way I can incorporate it into my math curriculum? By the way, what does it mean?